Saturday, June 16, 2012

Contamination St. Louis

What a fun show. It was really great to meet everyone had dinner with the flash and captain marvel. The droids were great. I got to pick Andy's (R7Dude) brain about my A&A build. Below are some pictures of the event. I am really glad I made the trip, what a great experience.

 B9... What's not to love.
 Pictures from the table.
More Pictures.
And more pictures. I love looking at the size difference between R2 and B9.
 Here I am with one of the vendors posing with Andy's droid (thanks Andy).

The 501st was in attendance with the best Darth Maul and Vader I have seen to-date.
 I got to meet one of my local 501st leaders and he is going to help me get a costume that is droid operator friendly but still canon.
  
And of course getting to watch R2 drive was great, and watching the children's reaction was simply amazing I can not wait until my droid is functional.


No comments:

Post a Comment